When you visit this site, the following information provided by your browser may be logged for statistical purposes only:
- Type of browser and operating system
- Top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- Dates and times of visits
- Pages viewed and documents downloaded
- Address of the referring site (for example, the previous site that you visited)
- Your server's IP address
This information is used only for statistical analysis or systems administration purposes. The Welfare Rights Centre analyses these statistics to improve and refine the operation of the site. No attempt will be made to identify individual users or their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant.
Web statistics may be compiled in reports distributed to our funding organisations, such as Legal Aid NSW.
We will only record your email address if you supply it to us, for example in order to subscribe to one of our email newsletters. It will be used only for the purpose for which you provide it. We will not disclose it without your consent.
This site uses Google Analytics to better understand how people use the site. We use this information to improve the site and make sure we match the information and services available with the needs of the people using it. We do not use any information reported by Google Analytics to identify any individual user of our site.
If you don’t want your information collected in this way, you can:
- use Google’s Ad Settings to opt out of Display Advertising; or
- use Google's Browser add-on to opt out of Google Analytics